no log in possible on web interface after failed upgrades (OMV 4.1.3-1)

• Hi,

i already was logged in in the web gui and have done the upgrades of all packages which were available.
    During those upgrades something failed with an error. I shutted down the OMV which is used as virtual machine on proxmox and restarted the OMV.

Now the problem is that i can type in my log in data in the web control panel user:admin and the pw and its shortly seems to be accepted with no failure message but after 1 or 2 seconds the same log in window come up. When i try different, so obviously wrong passwort than the feedback comes that the login is somehow wrong.

So even if i give in the correct log in data, the web Gui is not logging me in.

As root an ssh i already tried everything using omv-firstaid but nothing helped.

It is not working in Chrome and EDGE, even the inkognito mode is not working.

Hopefully some of you can support.

Thanks
    Regards
    Tommy

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to find out what is filling your drive.

Start with
    du -xhd1 /
    this will show you the size of each directory without descending to
    other filesystems (i.e. without descending to your data drives).

Based on the result you might have to dig deeper in the directory which is using the most space.

Usually it is either a PLEX database growing too large, issues with docker or a rsnyc job to a drive which is not mounted. Then the data are stored on the OS drive instead of the target data drive.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!