LANcache/Monolithic docker set up question

• Hello All, I'm not sure if anybody could help me out or not, but ive had a heck of a time getting this to run on different distros and was hoping the web-ui would maybe help me out a bit

the version of OMV im using is 4.1.23-1

but I'm trying to create a cacheing server for steam along with other various game services and ive had very little success. attached is what im questioning is the Path (which ill assume is where the chached files will be stored

/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin (this is where the default setting is)

/srv/dev-disk-by-label-steamcache (this is where i would like to have the data stored)

im hoping somebody might have some experience with this cause it would help me out because some of these games are getting large and the patches aren't helping (thanks Bethesda) and having them locally and downloading at gigabit would also be nice too :)

Thank you for any and all the help i can get

• Why don't you post more pics of your configuration. You only have the middle part. We need to see what is above that and below that.

I see one potential problem. You have set your network as host. You will probably have to set up a shared network with the programs accessing the shares.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!