Restore Nextcloud docker instance

• For some reason my Nextcloud Docker image was not listed anymore in the "running" section.

1. So I did a backup of the the "sharedfolders/AppData" and "sharedfolders/Nextcloud" folders.
    2. Started the Nextcloud docker again, with the according config, data and port parameters.

Now, when I'm trying to access Nextcloud via https://192.168.0.11:444, I get following:

Digging deeper into the nginx logs it looks like it cannot connect to the DB. Probably because the IP of the DB has changed:

Code
    [error] 330#330: *2 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64

How and where do I have to update the Nextcloud config, when I don't get the "Nextcloud Installer GUI" served?

Thanks in advance.

• I thought so too, but I could only find a "config.sample.php" there.

So maybe the best is to do a fresh re-install. Luckily I didn't have much modification done on the previous Nextcloud installation yet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!