Nextcloud auf OMV4 / PHP Version wird scheinbar nicht erkannt

• Hallo
    Ich habe mal versucht Nextcloud auf einem neu installierten OMV4 zu installieren.
    Ich bin nach dieser Anleitung vorgegangen, wogegen ich bei der PHP Version die 5 durch die 7.0 ersetzt habe.
    Bis zur eigentlichen Nextcloud Installation hat auch alles halbwegs funktioniert. Nun gehts aber nicht mehr weiter.
    PHP 7.1 habe ich installiert, aber die Installationsroutine von Nextcloud erkennt die Version scheinbar nicht.
    Siehe Bilder.
    Kann mir jemand weiter helfen?
    Danke schon im Voraus
    Roland

• PHP 7.1 might break OMV.

Better idea would be to install Nextcloud in Docker. The image/container will provide a working environment for Nextcloud.

I use the Nextcloud in docker but it doesn't work at all... I get a 505 error when uploading and the portal is very slow or get a 504 error....

• Did you follow the video of TDL?

Others might be able to help if you post some screenshots of your docker settings. Nextcloud and MariaDB.

Yeah, I followed it. However, I use docker-compose. See config below. I deleted the APP-DATA files and re-downloaded the images and re-created the containers.

Now I get the following error message during the installation of Nextcloud: 504 Gateway Time-out

• Is OMV also using port 80?

I've already set OMV at port 8080. Suggestions?

I have added an overview of the ports that are in use. Maybe this will give you a better overview?

• Leider bin ich nicht so vertraut mit der Materie und hab keine Ahnung was es bedeutet "im Docker" zu installieren.
    Ich habe das zwar schon öfter gelesen, aber abgesehen davon, dass ich nicht weiß was das bedeutet und wie das funktioniert, habe ich in dem Zusammenhang auch gelesen, dass es nicht so richtig funktioniert.

• Leider bin ich nicht so vertraut mit der Materie und hab keine Ahnung was es bedeutet "im Docker" zu installieren.
    Ich habe das zwar schon öfter gelesen, aber abgesehen davon, dass ich nicht weiß was das bedeutet und wie das funktioniert, habe ich in dem Zusammenhang auch gelesen, dass es nicht so richtig funktioniert.

Dem muss ich widersprechen. Ich und auch viele andere Leute hier im Forum haben verschiedenste Dienste problemlos über Docker laufen. Zugegebenermaßen erfordert das Einrichten der Dienste teilweise etwas Einarbeitung, aber man kann eigentlich immer auf die Hilfe der Community hier zählen.
    Wenn du wissen möchtest wie Docker funktioniert gibt eine Menge guter Videos bei YouTube, welche das Ganze erklären.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Now I get the following error message during the installation of Nextcloud: 504 Gateway Time-out

I assume you removed some information from the compose file for MariaDB (credentials).
    Do you see the nextcloud starting page or do you get the error when you try to reach the page the first time? Have you tried both, http and https?

What are owner:group and rights for these folders?

/sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud
    /sharedfolders/Nextcloud

• I assume you removed some information from the compose file for MariaDB (credentials).Do you see the nextcloud starting page or do you get the error when you try to reach the page the first time? Have you tried both, http and https?

What are owner:group and rights for these folders?

/sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud
    /sharedfolders/Nextcloud

I have one user named 'User1' and no groups. See the pictures below:

The user I am now creating for the database is user1, without a capital letter. Can things go wrong at this level?

• You created the user1 in the GUI of OMV, right? Then he should be member of the users group.

Can you post the output of:
    ls -l /sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud
    ls -l /sharedfolders/Nextcloud

I created the user via the GUI or OMV and he is a member of the user group.

Here are the results:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try to change the owner from User1 to user1, as user1 is your new one, right?

Not sure if that makes a difference as user1 is member of the users group, but try. Make sure to change the owner recursive, so that all files and folders below this folder are also changed.

• Try to change the owner from User1 to user1, as user1 is your new one, right?

Not sure if that makes a difference as user1 is member of the users group, but try. Make sure to change the owner recursive, so that all files and folders below this folder are also changed.

I just have one user named User1 in OMV. In the MariaDB I also created a user1 for the database (like the video techno dad).

Started all over again but I get another 504 Gataway Time-out error....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!