raspberry pi 4 install?

• Offizieller Beitrag

As you're aware the R-PI4 just hit the streets. This -> link is to a beta image. (It will only be up for a few more days.)

There may be issues with updates, but it might get you by until OMV5 (for Debian Buster) is completed. It would be advisable to rebuild when OMV5 for the R-PI4 is available.

The readme -> here still applies. If you need help with the install process, this guide might be useful.

• thank you!

I tried to install OMV5 in raspian Buster on a RPI4, following guide for DEbian 10, but I can't access to webif.

I'm going to try your OMV4 beta image and I'll revert to you

• Offizieller Beitrag

The image is not my creation. (It's the product of a forum SBC savant.) The purpose of it was for testing but, again, it may work for you.
    I simply provided a link to the image because time is short. It will "auto-disappear" in a matter of days.

If you get it to work, you might want to think about saving the image file or cloning the working install for backup, until OMV5 is finalized.

(Note that I don't have an R-PI4 so there's not much I could do to help out in any case.) Good luck with it.

• The image is not my creation. (It's the product of a forum SBC savant.) The purpose of it was for testing but, again, it may work for you.
    I simply provided a link to the image because time is short

You really can't stop your idiotic behavior, right?

@ReonBalisty: the image @crashtest linked to is from here: New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images

It's the official RPi image with added hardware support for the RPi 4 and an adjustment allowing to combine our userland (Debian Stretch / OMV) with the RPi kernel. Unfortunately @crashtest does not even understand the basics so he will continue to label this a 'beta' and warn people while it's simply the official OMV4 image for RPi with added hardware support.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You really can't stop your idiotic behavior, right?

(Says the master...)
    Much like a bad case of a eczema, you keep promising you're going away, but never do.
    You really should talk to someone about these compulsions. (Hint, the voices in your head don't count.) :)

It's the official RPi image with added hardware support for the RPi 4 and an adjustment allowing to combine our userland (Debian Stretch / OMV) with the RPi kernel. Unfortunately @crashtest does not even understand the basics so he will continue to label this a 'beta' and warn people while it's simply the official OMV4 image for RPi with added hardware support

If it's not on the official download site, it is still a BETA. (And, at this point in time the image is not there.) And all users should note that SBC support is unofficial.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!