Docker update and all broken :(

• Offizieller Beitrag

Cannot install version 4.1.5. What now?

Try the apt clean button in omv-extras. You have old packages in your lists.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• What I had to do was to enable OMV-Extras.org repo.

1. Expand System
    2. Select OMV-Extras
    3. Make sure OMV-Extras.org is enabled

"Depends: openmediavault-omvextrasorg (>= 4.1.15) but 4.1.13 is to be installed"

I was getting the same errors, followed @ottoking was doing and thought that it might be because the repository can't be reached.
    Sure enough OMV-Extras.org was disabled

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just a note - the stable omv-extras repo should be enabled by default.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• @ryecoaaron I agree, now that I see that disabling it caused the issue. Because it can be disable maybe, like me, this is the cause of the problems for other people. I was being a minimalist and only enabling the options I needed, which was docker. I did not know, nor was it clear, that OMV-Extras.org is a base repo that the other repos are dependent on, that by disabling it would cause problems. I just assumed OMV-Extras.org was repo with some of the plug-ins.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did not know, nor was it clear, that OMV-Extras.org is a base repo that the other repos are dependent on, that by disabling it would cause problems. I just assumed OMV-Extras.org was repo with some of the plug-ins.

The omv-extras plugin itself has to be in a repo to allow updates. I guess I never thought someone would disable the stable repo. In the OMV 5.x version, this can't happen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!