Drives going missing in the file system.

• I figured it out. I feel really stupid. And it proves sometimes it best not to do things at night on 3 hours of sleep.

SO fist and foremost I'm not very command line fluent and have to like google every command line. With that out of the way here. My drives keep going missing on reboots. The disk menu shows them but the file system says they are missing. So I manged to go into the command line and use ls /dev/disk/by-id to find that missing disk were being seen via command line, but the parts were gone. SO I manged to google and learn a little about fdisk. I then saw that the missing disks were DOS partition instead of a GPT partition. So I formatted them and re partition them into GPT Then made them EXT4 file system. Then OMV would see it. I restarted to make sure the problem was fixed. But the problem would come back again. What the heck is going on? What am I doing wrong?
    I listed below a screen shot of my system information. Let me know if their is anything else I need to get you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!