Suggestion : plugin to add links.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi This might only be me because I am using Active Directory to auth. If it is please ignore. The only user that can see the links is admin. Other users can log in but see almost nothing. Anyway it would be nice if users could at least read and click links. Maybe some users could add too?

Thanks

• It is funny to see this old thread and how the links plugin developed. I should add here some may have issues after either 1.0.20 or 1.0.21 upgrade with the media part of the links plugins. You may not be able to see any of your media links. If you add a new media link it will make the old ones viewable again.

Do you want them to be able to create their own or be able to view admin user's? I don't think it is good idea to let another user view the admin's links.

• Yeah, it is. There are very few things intended for normal users. If there is something you really want let Aaron know.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is it going to be ported ?

Not by me. There were some ugly things done in the plugin and I don't want to figure out how to do the same ugly things in OMV 3.x.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It was (is) great plugin, i have added a lot of links to my IoT devices at home lan but i see it is missing in OMV 3.x Is it going to be ported ?

Same question from me. I have used the Links plugin to configure a link to my OMV Nas for ShellInABox, as recommended by Tekkb somewhere in the forum - I didn´t find the thread at hand.

So what to do instead? In the "Terminal"-tab of ShellInAbox, I can only read:

301 Moved Permanently
    nginx

Update - Found it!
    Shellinabox do not start from latest debian update

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo () aus folgendem Grund: typo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!