Error on creating shared folder

• Hi, when i try to create a new shared folder i get the error below. I currently have two shared folder perfectly working and i want to add another one on same disk

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-NAS.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-NAS.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-NAS.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details

how can i solve?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I used to get this error a lot. Usually a reboot, and I could add/delete folders for a time then the problem would reappear.

I just checked, and it seems it is happening again... Virtually the same error...

output of systemctl status sharedfolders-Disk_1.mount

"code exited, status=32" in Line 10, is in red... so I'd say this may reveal the problem.

Out of curiosity, last time I narrowed this problem down to docker and it seemed to not be releasing the shared folders mount point to add shared folders. If I stopped docker, I could add/remove folders, once I started docker again, the problem returned. Doesn't appear that is the case this time.

Looking a bit deeper, if I go to the actual /srv/ mountpoint for the drive... the folder I just created (Test) is there despite the error, it's just not in the webUI

Code
    root@openmediavault:/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-ST4000DM004-2CV104_ZFN1RFKK-part1# ls
    AppConfig  Disk_1  Docker  lost+found  Test
    root@openmediavault:/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-ST4000DM004-2CV104_ZFN1RFKK-part1#

So I deleted the "Test" folder from command line and rebooted the NAS. Upon reboot, I can add/remove shared folders in the webUI again. For how long, I don't know.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!