Remote Access randomly stopped working

• Hi there,

I have remote access setup using Letsencrypt Plugin and Duckdns docker (basically using this guide: (https://daan.dev/how-to/revers…rr-sonarr-transmission/2/). It's been working 100% fine since I first built my server a few months back up until yesterday where it just randomly stopped working. I've checked and Duckdns is correctly updating my WAN IP address and the LetsEncrypt certificate is still valid. I hadn't changed any settings at all when this stopped working.

Today, in an effort to try to fix this - I removed the certificate, reinstalled LetsEncrypt, generated new certificates and checked again but still not working. Any ideas? Really driving me up the wall :( and nginx.service is active and running.

I also rebooted my router, checked that the required ports are still forwarded (they are) but still nada!

Thanks,
    Conor

• Hi all,

An update on this - I can remote access the server and Radarr/Ombi etc if I type the WAN IP address of my router so there are no issues with nginx server. Unfortunately I don't have a static IP address so this isn't helpful long term but at least it's eliminated the prospect of the problem being nginx server. I've done online traceroutes and pings to my duckdns address and they all show the correct WAN IP address so I'm really not sure why it's not resolving correctly. I've tried numerous different DNS servers and tried to access from several devices with no luck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!