LanCache-Rpi

• Hello, Can anyone help me please. Im tryint to run a LanCache on raspbery pi 4 within OMV.

Im faily new to Openmediavault, and have spent counltess hours in the Docker section of the web UI. Maybe im missing something about how docker works in general or maybe I have a poor grasp on how openmediavault works.

I have pulled, configured and ran...

pegasy/lancache_monolithic
    pegasy/lancache_lancache-dns
    pegasy/lancache_sniproxy

My understanding is that those containers are ARM and have been tweaked for RPi. After many hours I managed to keep the containers running, as i had many failed atempts where they just died on me. Mostly because i was uding the x86 containers, but also these ones because I had a setting wrong..

However long story short, they now run, but they dont seem to respond whenever I set the proxy settings on my phone/pc/mac at the port 80. I get the error, 'currently unreachable' in google chrome.

I turn to you people because ive spent hours on this. Watched all the tutorials on steam cache, lan cache, but there all not on OMV or not in docker or not on RPi.

Has anyone out there managed to get it to work on this specific hardware/software combo? :D

Thank you in avance.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!