Can't Install ShellInABox or Docker

• I'm brand new to OMV as well as Odroid HC2. I installed OMV with an image created for Odroid. It came with OMV-Extras already installed. When I go to Plugins and try to install ShellInABox, this is what happens (at least, near the end):

Code
    dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-shellinabox (--configure):
     dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     shellinabox
     openmediavault-shellinabox

Then when I close it, I get a popup that says, "Failed to execute XPath query '//services/shellinabox'." When I click on "Show Details":

If I try to install Docker, this is what happens (near the end):

Then the popup for "Failed to execute XPath query '//services/shellinabox'." shows again. I have no idea what any of this means or where to even start. I tried Googling it, but the answers and fixes were way above my head.

• I was limited in how much I could post. Here's the full information for when I tried to install ShellInABox:

• Here's the latter part of what happened when I was trying to install docker.

• SSH in by another method. If you're on Windows and don't know what to use, you can use Putty. After logging in, it'll tell you to change the password for root, so set the new password. Then do these commands:

Bash
    apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade

When it prompts you, put Y.
    When configuration and updates are done,

Code
    exit

Then you can do updates and install plug-ins from the web gui.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!