Changing network settings not possible

• Yesterday I made an update to the latest version:
    # apt-get update
    # apt-get upgrade
    -> Message that omv was updated and must be reinitialized with omv-initsystem
    # omv-initsystem
    # reboot
    -> Everything seems to be okay

One reason to update was, that my WLAN connection sometimes is completely lost and does not reconnect by itself. The problem appears again and I wanted to configure the LAN-Port as an emergency port for direct connections with my notebook. This is my configuration:

When I try to save the changes, I get the following error:

Output from systemctl status networking.service:

Output from journalctl -xe:

Reboot does not helped. But I can connect via LAN and the net IP (SSH and Webinterface):

Bash
    root@Server:~# ip link show enp3s0
    2: enp3s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
        link/ether 70:85:c2:a8:7d:7b brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    root@Server:~# ip addr show enp3s0
    2: enp3s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP group default qlen 1000
        link/ether 70:85:c2:a8:7d:7b brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
        inet 192.168.101.1/24 brd 192.168.101.255 scope global enp3s0
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever

Now the webinterface always shows that changes must be saved:

• I had this issue when I was using an older version and upgraded. No one still has commented on my post. I ended up reinstalling 4.1.3 and still had the problem. Then I switch to 4.1.2 and upgraded via the command command line before I did anything and it works 100% now

• Think I get the solution. For WLAN connection I configured the FritzBox-IP as the Gateway. For the LAN, I configured another Gateway (the OMV itself, but it doesn't matter). The networking.service seems to have a problem with two (different?) configured Gateways. I removed the one from LAN configuration and it works.

As far as I know it should not be a problem having different Gateways for each network connection and in windows I never had problems with that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!