Unable to install plugins for Deluge container

• OMV 4.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to install plugins for Deluge container

New

Besides the plug-ins that already come with Deluge, I am unable to install any additional plug-in. If I go to plug-ins and click on install and browse for one, after you select it it doesn't add it. It just says [object FileList]. Here's how it looks like. If I go to Deluge's AppData folder and find the plug-ins folder and add the .egg file there the plug-in shows up in the list but you can't add it. The apply button doesn't do anything and the OK button closes that modal. Here's how that looks like. Notice how even after ticking the box the plug-in doesn't get added to the list to the left.
    • New

Try restarting the container and try again. Also review the container log file.

Also verify that the docker is running as a user that has write permissions to the Host past directory pointed to by the /config container path.
      --
      Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV 4.x - ASRock Rack C2550D4I - 16GB ECC - Silverstone DS380
    • New

If you can't get Deluge to upload the eggs, then place the files yourself. Look in your config directory for the plugins folder.

Also, any eggs you use must be of the same python version used by the container.
      --
      Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV 4.x - ASRock Rack C2550D4I - 16GB ECC - Silverstone DS380

The post was edited 1 time, last by gderf ().