[Solved] Unable to install plugins for Deluge container

• Besides the plug-ins that already come with Deluge, I am unable to install any additional plug-in. If I go to plug-ins and click on install and browse for one, after you select it it doesn't add it. It just says [object FileList]. Here's how it looks like. If I go to Deluge's AppData folder and find the plug-ins folder and add the .egg file there the plug-in shows up in the list but you can't add it. The apply button doesn't do anything and the OK button closes that modal. Here's how that looks like. Notice how even after ticking the box the plug-in doesn't get added to the list to the left.

• Try restarting the container and try again. Also review the container log file.

Also verify that the docker is running as a user that has write permissions to the Host past directory pointed to by the /config container path.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Try restarting the container and try again. Also review the container log file.

Also verify that the docker is running as a user that has write permissions to the Host past directory pointed to by the /config container path.

I've tried restarting and nothing. There are no logs regarding plug-ins.

• Are any of your Volumes and Bind mounts set read only?

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I'm also having this problem.

It seems like the .eggs aren't being uploaded properly - and there's no way to specify a path for the .egg either.

Shucks. Would love to hear if anybody has some other suggestions.

• If you can't get Deluge to upload the eggs, then place the files yourself. Look in your config directory for the plugins folder.

Also, any eggs you use must be of the same python version used by the container.

--

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• If you can't get Deluge to upload the eggs, then place the files yourself. Look in your config directory for the plugins folder.

Also, any eggs you use must be of the same python version used by the container.

I tried this. I put the .egg directly in the plugins folder and it would show up in Deluge but it will not activate when you click the checkbox

• Provide a link to the plugin you can't get to work and I'll look at it here in my docker.

Also state which Deluge image you are using.

--

• Make sure that the drive pointed to by the container's /config Volume or Bind mount is mounted exec capable.

--

• I m having the same problem with the

YaRSS2 rss plugin , **Deluge 2.0.4.dev23** and python 2.7.16, i have tried all the available version but will not install. any tips please ,thanx

Does it show up at all on the installed plug-ins? Try renaming the .egg file and removing the numbers (version # like 2.3.4). For example, if the name of the .eg file is YaRSS2-rss-2.3.egg try renaming it to YaRSS2-rss.egg.

• Does it show up at all on the installed plug-ins? Try renaming the .egg file and removing the numbers (version # like 2.3.4). For example, if the name of the .eg file is YaRSS2-rss-2.3.egg try renaming it to YaRSS2-rss.egg.

just tried but no luck. it will not show . when selecting the .egg file using the install option on the window i select the file but this is what it shows on the installer....i then click install but it will not install.

• just tried but no luck. it will not show . when selecting the .egg file using the install option on the window i select the file but this is what it shows on the installer....i then click install but it will not install.

Don't install it through the GUI. Go to the plug-ins folder and place the egg there and then reboot the Deluge container.

• It's not clear to me here, but are you trying to install the YaRSS2 plugin from the Deluge web page interface? If so that is not supported. Either use the GTK thin client from another machine or place the egg file in the container's plugins folder.

--

• It's not clear to me here, but are you trying to install the YaRSS2 plugin from the Deluge web page interface? If so that is not supported. Either use the GTK thin client from another machine or place the egg file in the container's plugins folder.

i have placed the egg file in the container's plugins folder....it shows on the plugin window ..but putting a tick next to it does nothing.

• i have placed the egg file in the container's plugins folder....it shows on the plugin window ..but putting a tick next to it does nothing.

If you are trying to do anything with the YaRSS2 plugin from the Deluge WebUI page it will not work.

See:

https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins#Plugins3rdParty

You will need to use a GTK thin client Deluge app on another machine to be able to manipulate that plugin.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!