Subsonic wont Backup

• Getting ready to make my full reinstall move to 4.0, and went to backup my subsonic settings, but:

When I click "Backup" in the subsonic plugin, nothing happens. The restore button works, but that's not what I need.

I know this feature was working 2019.05.29, as that is my last subsonic backup.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue before I make the jump?

• After reading this thread, it looks like the issue is not a new one, and there's no interest in resolving it. I would love it if someone did as it is a feature I used frequently.

In the mean time, I just followed this link is a rough guide to backup my database, just not as a tar.

Edit: Also used this link to try and get it into a tar/tar.gz, I doubt I got the formatting correct, but I'm doing what I can without knowing better.

• Another update.

I only was able to find one subsonic docker that worked for me, but it is an old version, and none of them seem to have scripts for automatic backup.

So it seems that just making a copy of the database file is the way to go in the immediate future.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!