Resize, grow up logical volumes not possible after change to OMV4

• Hello again.
    I did a fresh install of OMV4 on a clead disk. Done all updates and install only OMV-Extras and LVM Manager. After that i connect my "old" RAID5 (4 WD 3TB disks) to the machine and start.
    All drives are recognized, also the RAID Array. All logical volumes on tat Array created under OMV3 are visible and it is possible to get the old data when i create a share.

But it is NOT possible to resize any of the Logical volumes. My Physical RAID5 Shows 8.19 TB and 3.78 are used on several "old" Logical Volumes.

Someone with some needfull tips.

nice sunday
    Tom

• Offizieller Beitrag

Someone with some needfull tips.

Is the Extend button not enabled? I did notice the slider to resize looks like it disabled but it still works on my system.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The Extend Button works well, it opens the "resize" popup, but inside this popup all Looks grayed out and it is only possible to push the slider to a smaller value.

The slider value should default to the largest size you can make the LV. What value is in the slider's text box?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!