Can no longer connect to OMV

• I have 3 Odroid HC2's with OMV and a 4 TB hard drive. OMV is running on a 32 GB microSD card. Finally setting up the 3rd one today. I set up my own first a week or two ago. Someone replied to my thread about Nextcloud being slow, and so I went to use PuTTY to connect to my Odroid today (the one that's already been up and running for a week or two) and it timed out. I then tried to access the web GUI interface, and it said that it took too long to respond. I went to my router, and could see that the Odroid is indeed online (IP address is present in WOL). I also have a static IP address assigned to it with my router (running Advanced Tomato firmware). I tried pinging it, and there is no response. I have tried unplugging and plugging back in the Odroid 3 times now, and waiting 10 minutes. Still can't access anything. I inserted the SD card into my Windows laptop, and used Diskinternals Linux Reader, but I have no idea what I'm looking for to make sure everything with the OS is okay.

Any ideas as to what is going on and why I can't connect?

• I got the bright idea to switch microSD cards in two of the Odroids. The SD card that was in the first one, was put in the 3rd one, and everything booted up fine and I could connect. The SD card that was in the 3rd one (that was working fine with it), I put in the first one, and I can't connect.

So I'm guessing it's some sort of hardware malfunction with my Odroid.

• Update: I was getting ready to return the Odroid HC2, and was reading Ameridroid's RMA instructions, and one of the things mentioned was "Test your cables." Duh. How could I overlook this? I swapped the power supply for another one from a working unit, but I didn't swap the ethernet cable. Lo and behold, I got a connection after changed the ethernet cable! So if anybody is reading this and they suddenly can't connect to OMV anymore, swap your ethernet cable and see if that resolves the issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!