Plugin installation failure on OMV Raspberry Pi 4 image

• I can't get any plugin to successfully install on the Raspberry Pi 4 image. I know that it is not officially supported, however I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what was causing this failure. I used OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus_4.img.xz to image the Raspberry Pi 4. All other features work perfectly.

The error below is what I see in the installer. After it completes the green light is lit up as though it is installed but it is not actually enabled. You also get errors on uninstall, but the green light goes grey again. This happens no matter which plugin I attempt to install.

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):
    end of file on stdin at conffile prompt
    dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-luksencryption:
    openmediavault-luksencryption depends on opemnediavault (>/ 3.0.67); however:
    Package openmediavault is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-omvextrasorg (--configure):
    dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
    setting up cryptsetup (2:1.7.3-4) ...
    update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
    Processing triggers for initramfs-tools (0.130) ...
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault
    openmediavault-luksencryption
    openmediavault-omvextrasorg

>>> ******************** Error *********************

• Interesting, I thought that it meant it had to be greater thanversion 3.0.67, that would explain it. I guess I need to look around for omv4 plugins... do you have a link you can share? Thanks for the input!

• Offizieller Beitrag

o you have a link you can share?

omv-extras.org

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!