Issue with OMV5 and ESXI

• Just upgraded to version 5 (fresh install). I use a NFS share as my ISO datastore, worked fine with version 3. After changing to version 5, every time I mount the NFS in ESXI it does not map to the correct folder, but the first one on list in /etc/exports. After comparing the /etc/exports for both version 5 and version 3 I noticed that the version 5 fsid all equal 1 unlike the previous version that they are all unique. Any ideas on what caused this or how to correct it?

• Have the exact same issue.
    SMBShare work perfectly fine.

Running omv on esxi 6.7 host.
    First NFS share works fine, second, third, fourth and so on pointing to first share when mounting it even when mounting it localhost on omv.

• Just upgraded to version 5 (fresh install). I use a NFS share as my ISO datastore, worked fine with version 3. After changing to version 5, every time I mount the NFS in ESXI it does not map to the correct folder, but the first one on list in /etc/exports. After comparing the /etc/exports for both version 5 and version 3 I noticed that the version 5 fsid all equal 1 unlike the previous version that they are all unique. Any ideas on what caused this or how to correct it?

Here is the fix:
    https://github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/issues/419

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!