the motherboard is the accounting

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you want 13 drives, what is the point of having a small motherboard? I've never seen a small case that holds 13 drives and even if it did, it would probably still fit a micro-atx board. If the micro-atx board doesn't have enough sata ports, there are a lot of good raid cards out there that run in IT mode.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• If you want 13 drives, what is the point of having a small motherboard? I've never seen a small case that holds 13 drives and even if it did, it would probably still fit a micro-atx board. If the micro-atx board doesn't have enough sata ports, there are a lot of good raid cards out there that run in IT mode.

Exactly my thoughts too! Is the same as buying a school bus and then replacing the large 4l engine with a 2l turbo charged one. Same power at half the size. You will have plenty room to spare in the engine bay but after closing the bonnet, only you will know about the extra room...

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

• If you want 13 drives, what is the point of having a small motherboard? I've never seen a small case that holds 13 drives and even if it did, it would probably still fit a micro-atx board. If the micro-atx board doesn't have enough sata ports, there are a lot of good raid cards out there that run in IT mode.

[^.^]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!