[SOLVED] Updated too latest - Plugins now fail?

• Hi,

I have just updated both my systems to the latest update, and now I am unable to load the plugins page.
    I receive this following error:

Both systems are identical and where running the latest before the update, only additional install was the OMV-Extras.org plugins

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you uncheck the Virtualbox repo in the OMV-extras tab? If so, you will get that error.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just changed the plugin to put Virtualbox in its own repo. The problem comes from OMV simulating an install to list the plugins. If the virtualbox repo isn't available, the simulation fails and you get the error. So, the problem should be fixed with omv-extras plugin 0.5.10. Let me know if it isn't.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Excellent :)

• Can u create/start a snapraid with 2 disks (like I did with my raid 5, started indegregaed mode).

I currently havent moved to my nas fully so I have 2 disks with raid 5 degregaded, and am thinking about this solution.

Can I start it with just 2 HDDs?

• You can do snapraid with 2 data disks. But don't you want to get all the data off you raid 5 first? If you need help on SnapRaid I would pm Solo0815. He is the only moderator that has used it up to this point in time.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Snapraid can be used on disks after the data is on them. So, move your data to the two disks, free up a parity disk, and then create/start snapraid.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!