Ryzen 3 3200G

• Hey all,

I have used OMV for over a year in a VM on an old R710. I am in teh procsess of moving home so I need to downsize my server. I have just orderd a Motherboard and a Ryzen 3200G.

Has any one had any luch with OMV 4 with the 3200G ?

• good evening

As far as I'm concerned I have an AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, currently and I will redo my archi by putting either proxmox under a good vm ware
    At launch I had display problems with the IGP (on the phase of the installation), I do not know if it is the case with this version 3XXX

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• The only "issue" with AMD apu is that plex only support hardware transcoding with intel IGPU and now with nVidia GPU (only in beta).

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!