Help Transmission with VPN TDL

• I am trying to create the Transmission with VPN docker from TDL video_here.

There are two errors that I get.
    1)

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker run -d --restart=always --privileged -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=bridge -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin"

2) exit code 125: docker: conflicting options: cannot attach both user-defined and non-user-defined network-modes.

I checked the network given, per docker:

• Offizieller Beitrag

The plugin sets up the network option by default. In previous version of docker (18) this wasn’t a problem to put an extra network arg. Now I’m current docker (19) to run a a container with both options as you see on the video when he adds an extra argument for network docker throws an error you see which is not the plugin is docker itself.
    This won’t get fixed, your best option is to fire the container in terminal or use another docker management software like portainer.

• I see...funny, so when I left off that network argument, though I still created the network, I "believe" it means I can attach some other container...that said, I think its the same guide, but what both of the recommendations you are making is 1. use the haugene.github docker (I essentially am using it), BUT....do it in terminal, NOT OMV GUI.

If that is the correct understanding, then "I think I got it".

Lastly, from the logs, this does seem to set up the VPN anyhow, right?

• However, I am seeing Decrypt errors...is there a way to edit the *.ovpn config file to add a change to mss?

Another forum pointed out "If the MTU is 1500, add mssfix 1431 at the bottom of your *.ovpn"
    ->
    With a TUN-style tunnel over UDP using the default TLS options, the per-packet overhead is:

• 41 bytes security layer overhead (includes packet tag (1), HMAC-SHA1 signature (20), initialization vector (16), sequence number (4))
    • 28 bytes tunneling overhead (includes IP + UDP header)
    • Total: 69 bytes per packet

>> However, elsewhere it is stated this is not an issue fixed with

OPENVPN_OPTS --mute-replay-warnings
    OPENVPN_OPTS --mssfix 1460

and putting a max size on logs

--log-opt max-size=10m
    Look for mssfix

Code
    AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #126605 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings
    Tue Aug 27 22:39:10 2019 AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #126606 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings
    Tue Aug 27 22:39:10 2019 AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #126607 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!