DuckDNS systemwide and docker?

• I am sorry if this is wrong thread.
    I'm trying to install DuckDNS, letsencrypt and nextcloud using technodad videos. Problem is, DuckDNS do not work reliable. Sometimes it refresh address, sometimes don't. On the other hand, on my second system, pure Debian 9 all works flawlessly. So, I am looking for a way to install DuskDNS via CLI (not docker) and connect with my docker containers. Any help, please?

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• Its not neccessary to connect DuckDNS to any other services because its only responsible to update your ip to the dynDNS Provider.
    On the other hand, I never had problems with the DuckDNS-Docker. Is your config allright?

• Is your config allright?

Well, I don't know. I follow Technodad video. In pure Debian I never have problems wih DuckDNS. Becouse of that, I want to install it from CLI, using DuckDNS own tutorial for linux cron.

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• duckdns.org/install.jsp

I use it on mu Raspbian (Debian 10) system, w/o OMV and it's working great. I will try to instal via CLI, thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!