plex opv 5

• Hi
    i'm new with OPV, i installed omv 5 on a i7/4GB / 1TB in order to use it as media server after yaers of using freenas wich was stable but needs more RAM !

now i can't install plex ! and need help please to install plex server with the latest version
    thanks

i saw a video explaning how to install docker but the package is for omv 4 !!!!
    i saw that there is anouther way to install plex without docker , but i didnot find a guide !
    wich way is best ? using docker or not ?

i know that i have many questions here !!! i'm sorry while i'm new to omv . also pls excuse my bad english ( my natif language is Frensh )
    regards

• thanks for replay , but in the dowload page ther is no beta inside the v5.0.5 as you can see in this capture !

OMV 5 has not been released. v5.0.5 is a beta regardless of it not being explicitly labeled so. This has been extensively discussed elsewhere in the forum and the beta status of v5.0.5 has been confirmed by Volker, the primary developer.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

i saw a video explaning how to install docker but the package is for omv 4 !!!!
    i saw that there is anouther way to install plex without docker , but i didnot find a guide !
    wich way is best ? using docker or not ?

You can still try OMV5 or use OMV4 instead.

You need to install omv-extras first.
    http://omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides

Then you can install Docker and then the Plex container.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!