Lots of problems - HELP

• Hi,

No idea what is happening however the server is saying communication fail and the load is showing as 20 attached photo below

• Offizieller Beitrag

So what did you do that precipitated this?

Open the webUI in Privacy/Incognito mode and see if the problems go away. If so, then it's simply a cache issue...

Go to the omv webUI, hold Cntrl and click the Refresh button in your browser.

That should clear the cache for the omv webUI URL, and reload everything.

A lot of weird stuff with the webUi can often be fixed just by clearing the web cache.

• So I turned it off as the the load average kept going up and up to the point where it was at like 40 while nobody was connected to it (the highest I've seen it with people connected is 2).

So I just turned it back up and everything is fine now back to normal its connecting fine no errors nothing. So my question is why did this happen when I had all these errors (I couldn't even open folders on the server and my dns, pi hole stopped working).

On the system information the load is showing as 40 (when it happened) even though no one was connected to it when the problems started happening and my CPU usage was at 100%.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von table681 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!