[SOLVED] How can I access OMV web UI with reverse proxy (Let's Encrypt) set up?

• I have reverse proxy set up and I can access most of my docker containers using the subfolder method. e.g: example.duckdns.org/radarr. I can access Radarr, Sonarr, Sabnzbd. I have Heimdalll set up as the home page when I go to example.duckdns.org. I want to be able to access the OMV Web UI with example.duckdns.org/omv but I don't know where to configure that. I know I have to configure one of the conf files or the default config but I don't know which one.

• I have reverse proxy set up and I can access most of my docker containers using the subfolder method. e.g: example.duckdns.org/radarr. I can access Radarr, Sonarr, Sabnzbd. I have Heimdalll set up as the home page when I go to example.duckdns.org. I want to be able to access the OMV Web UI with example.duckdns.org/omv but I don't know where to configure that. I know I have to configure one of the conf files or the default config but I don't know which one.

The way I did it on mine I can go to https://omv.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.duckdns. by adding this conf file omv.subdomain.conf in /sharedfolders/AppData/Letsencrypt/Nginx/proxy-confs/omv

• Can you dispalay some jpeg of your docker for let'encrypt ;duckdns;?

I have it set-up using the subfolder method because I find it easier like that. It only uses one subdomain in duckdns. I followed Techno Dad's video to set up Let's Encrypt and everything works fine except for the fact that I don't know how to configure the OMV webui.

• The thing about doing it your way is that you only get like 5 subdomains from duckdns.

No my friend you are limited by Duckdns to 5 domains but in fact you only need one. I know you are using
    the old tutorial from @TechnoDadLife, but with wildcard this is the beauty of it, you use just one subdomain for UNLIMITED number of app.

app-name1.onlyonesubdomain.duckdns.org
    app-name2.onlyonesubdomain.duckdns.org
    app-name3.onlyonesubdomain.duckdns.org

ETC..

app-name100000.onlyonesubdomain.duckdns.org

• That's good to know but I want to do it the subfolder way since I already have it set up like that except for the webui. Thanks, though.

• I use this config with the linuxserver/letsencrypt docker container:

this goes under /config/nginx/proxy-confs inside the container
    using port 8080 (80 is used by PiHole) for OMV, change accordingly

NOW:
    Mac mini Late 2012 / macOS Catalina / Docker Desktop for Mac
    Intel Core i7-3615QM CPU @ 2.30GHz - 16GB RAM - 4 external disks via USB3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet - 20 docker containers via docker-compose ;)
    PREVIOUS:
    omv 5.2.1-1 (Usul) - Bevy NUC thanks to TechnoDadLife (NUC5CPYB)
    Celeron N3050 @ 1.60GHz - 8GB RAM - 2 external disks via USB3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet - 21 docker containers via docker-compose :)

• No problem sir! :D

NOW:
    Mac mini Late 2012 / macOS Catalina / Docker Desktop for Mac
    Intel Core i7-3615QM CPU @ 2.30GHz - 16GB RAM - 4 external disks via USB3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet - 20 docker containers via docker-compose ;)
    PREVIOUS:
    omv 5.2.1-1 (Usul) - Bevy NUC thanks to TechnoDadLife (NUC5CPYB)
    Celeron N3050 @ 1.60GHz - 8GB RAM - 2 external disks via USB3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet - 21 docker containers via docker-compose :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!