Portainer and Static IP with InfluxDB container

• Hello everyone,

I set up a grafana with telegraf and influxdb everything works perfectly well, I just meet an IP concern on my Influxdb container at each reboot.

I would like to assign a fixed IP for this container but when I want to do it from Portainer I have a refusal.

Currently I am on the bridge network with IP 172.17.0.2
    When I go into the portainer option to add a fixed IP option on the container (edit / duplicate) I can not assign this IP, so I changed the network by selecting dial_default and set ip 172.20.0.2 , my Influxdb container works well and communicates well with Telegraf on the other hand my container Grafana (which is on the bridge network 172.17.0.6) does not communicate anymore with my influxdb, I modified the infos in the Data Source but it leaves me a communication error with Data Source

Do you have any idea that Grafana can recover the influxdb data without having to put it in the compose_default because I will not have access to the interface part anymore :?:

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• Sorry I found by myself, I tested putting Grafana and influxdb on the same network and it works well :P
    and I can also connect to the Grafana interface.

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!