Problem with access rights

• Hi. I'm new to OMV, so please be patient with me!

I had my server up and running Sonarr, Transmission, Radarr and a few other bits. Everything was working fine, with Radarr and Sonarr doing their stuff including moving completed files.

I was able to use the file browser on my Android phone (Solid Explorer) to cut and paste files between folders on the server.

All of a sudden, this all stopped working a few weeks ago.

Sonarr and Radarr can still download media, but they don't seem to be able to move them to the final location after the download is completed.

Also, I can no longer cut and paste files in my Android phone. I can only delete files if I go into OMV Shares, and select the option to apply the the permissions to subfiles and folders. Those permissions will stay for a while, then be lost again and require them to be applied again.

In Sonarr, I'm getting an error:

Zitat

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/tv/aaaaaaaaaaaaa.S01E04.WEBRip.x264-ION10
    Close

I realise I'll need to give more information to help people trouble shoot my issue...please let me know what I should supply and I'll do so.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!