Backup does not work anymore

• Hi there,

After OMV 4 is running again, I wanted to make a backup to an USB-stick using the addon.

All I get is this error message... does someone know the solution?

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf backup 2>&1': Shared folder directory does not exist.  Exiting... in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/backup.inc:72
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceBackup->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatus1z...', '/tmp/bgoutputp4...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/backup.inc(74): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceBackup->doBackup(NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('doBackup', NULL, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Backup', 'doBackup', NULL, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}
    • Offizieller Beitrag

There are two different plugins.

usbbackup-plugin is a plugin that comes with OMV out of the box and is used to backup shared folders to a USB device

backup-plugin is a plugin of omv-extras and is used to backup the OS drive

Which one are you using? I was assuming you were referring to the backup-plugin.

• oh... I was not able to get access to the WebGUI, so I connected a monitor a couple of minutes ago.
    OMV is booting into the login screen, the monitor is showing this.
    But, it tells me, the ethernet interface is not available... frustrating, can not find the error.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!