OMV 5.0.9-1 File System Missing

• OK, so I'm new to OMV and have some experience using Linux. I turned my server off for a few days and when I turned it back on my file system was showing as "Missing" - The disk shows up in disks and also shows up in SMART. I currently use a small drive that is used primarily as the boot drive and then another drive that I use for data. I am not running any sort of RAID array and as yet have not populated the server with the other disks as they are still inside my ReadyNAS Duo. I've had a browse on here but sadly all the fix attempts that I can find seem to all be when using RAID

I have posted some of the stuff below regardless

Code
    root@HPServer:~# cat /proc/mdstat
    Personalities : [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [raid10]
    unused devices: <none>
    Code
    root@HPServer:~# blkid
    /dev/sda1: UUID="b31df71d-f204-4a15-bc54-6baf95462673" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="52b68437-01"

Code
    root@HPServer:~# fdisk -l | grep "Disk "
    Disk /dev/sda: 74.5 GiB, 80026361856 bytes, 156301488 sectors
    Disk model: Hitachi HTS54168
    Disk identifier: 0x52b68437
    Disk /dev/sdb: 1.8 TiB, 2000398934016 bytes, 3907029168 sectors
    Disk model: WDC WD20EFRX-68E

Not sure if any of that is useful but at least it goes to show I do use search boxes on forums :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

The blkid command only shows the root filesystem which contains the OS. If blkid does not detect anything on sdb, then there is nothing. Maybe you should secure or fast wipe the disk and recreate the filesystem. Then reboot or shutdown the system to simulate your previous workflow. Then check if the filesystem still exists.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!