Problem with mounted folder

• Hello,

I manually mounted the disk sdb1 in "/ media / Videos" because it was not mounted automatically when editing the disc (I do not know why ...).Linux did not appreciate that I have a montage "/ media / Videos" and a network share "Videos" and since I want to delete or recreate a folder "Videos" for my shares it returns me this error:Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-Images.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Assertion failed on job for sharedfolders-Images.mountWhat can i do to resolv this problem?
    PS : Now i cant have acces on all the shared folder on the disc of Video folder (/dev/sdb1).
    Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Keep Calm. Restore the root filesystem from backup. And Carry On.

If you have no backup, reinstall from scratch and once you have everything working fine, backup the root file system. Use the GUI to mount filesystems and create shares.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unless you have a really old, upgraded install of OMV, your sharedfolders and filesystems will be mounted in /srv/

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!