Flash-Plugin UUID what?

• Hi community :)
    I just set up omv on a rpi4 and tried to do the setups written from flash plugin:

My Problem: I cant find any string like this cryptic one UUID=ccd327d4-a1ed-4fd2-b356-3b492c6f6c34 / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1

my output of fstab is:

Code
    proc            /proc           proc    defaults          0       0
    /dev/mmcblk0p1  /boot           vfat    defaults          0       2
    /dev/mmcblk0p2  /               ext4    defaults,noatime,commit=600  0       1
    /var/swap none swap sw 0 0
    tmpfs           /tmp            tmpfs   defaults        0       0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-label/SGW521A1LS /srv/dev-disk-by-label-SGW521A1LS ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    # <<< [openmediavault]

thanks for some hints what exactly to do :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

The plugin is activated from install. You don't need to do anything.

The modification you are supposed to do is adding noatime and commit. And as you can see, on line 3, they are already on the fstab line.

noatime avoids having the time of every access to every file to be written to the SD card.

commit=600 means that stored writes to the SD card are flushed and written every 10 minutes. Otherwise the writes would be flushed immediately. This means that several small writes can be written as one write.

From the readme file for the RPi images: "openmediavault-flashmemory plugin preinstalled to reduce wear on SD card."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!