docker crashed after system crash

• My docker crashed last night and now will not start I am getting this error message here with a rpc error message

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getNetworks', Array, Array, 3)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #2 {main}

I have tried unistalling and reinstall docker, but the install has hangs a now i am stock with dprk error message telling me to

Code
    dprk --configure -a

I have tried pruging docker via cli, i have tried apt clean from omv extras, however then it get stuck installing docker again and I am unable to anything.

I think the cause of the orginal crash. is that fristly of my nas a little bug where everything hangs, shares stop, plex, docker with openvpn and transmission, the normal os(i had to install omv ontop of debian and the iso would not install for some weird reason). only a hard reset get is it going. Normaly it is fine.

however yesterday I added jackett and lidarr. a few hours later it crashed. I hard reset it then the problems started. Usually I am able to google my way out of the problems i face but i am stumped on this one.

• managed to solve it frist i had to stop docker from running completely
    https://stackoverflow.com/ques…-permanently-kill-dockerd

then i followed this guide to reinstall install it

https://forum.openmediavault.o…-docker-on-OMV4/?pageNo=2

which is what I should have followed in the frist place.

apon restarting docker i managed to get everthing loaded up again however when i restarted the nas the same issue happened. i am going to do try to set it up so the openvpn transmission docker always restarts but the others i have to manual start up again to see if that prevents it

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!