Need help troubleshooting lockup

• I have an Odroid HC2 connected to a gigabit network with a samba share using unionFS. One portion of the UnionFS is connected to a google drive and the other to a local drive. My Plex server is an nvidia shield.

Here is the issue: when I play a video the playback will go to buffering and never recover. This will happen faster when direct playing and a bit later when transcoding but usually happens in the first 5 minutes.

When it happens I go to check on my Plex server (it is responding) and then my Nas with OMV (it is not responding to anything). I check smb, ssh, web, docker images, nothing is responding. Eventually it begins responding again but can take a long time to recover (not sure if Plex would ever start playing as I never let it sit for that long buffering)

It happens with local media or media that is on my google drive, but aside from that I can’t figure out where it is failing. I tried stopping some docker images, but it didn’t help. I am not sure where to look next to continue troubleshooting. I am assuming it is originating with my nas locking up, but why?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!