Nginx responds with 403 forbidden

• Hi, I suddenly can't access the omv website anymore, I just get a 403 forbidden. As far as I remember I didn't install or change anything on the machine omv is running. Though I ran an rsync backup and set the destination by mistake to / instead of . so the system drive was filled up. After deleting those files I got the 403. I checked the nginx omv error log which showed a lot of errors like this:

Code
    # tail /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log
    [error] 6616#6616: *1 "/var/www/openmediavault/index.php" is forbidden (13: Permission denied), client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", host: "127.0.0.1:81"

I did chmod -R 755 /var/www/openmediavault and chmod -R 755 /var/www/which didn't help so I also did chown -R www-data:users /var/www/openmediavault/* and then chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/openmediavault/* but that didn't solve it either. The permissions currently look like this:

I also did omv-firstaid and set the omv webport to 81 and disabled ssl without success. Before the rsync mistake it was successfully running on port 80 with ssl (using a self issued cert).

How can I set the permissions needed for nginx to work? Or what else could be the issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!