jdownloader docker working but need help

• HI,
    I have omv 4 (latest version).
    i installed the jaymoulin jdownloader.
    jdownloader connects fine in chrome and firefox.
    my issue is jdownloader shows files are downloaded, but they are not in the folder i specified in the docker image. in fact i cant find them. jdownloader in firefox says the folder is root/downloads.

how do i find the folder jdownloader is using? and how do i make sure jdownloader is using the folder i setup in the docker image?

• Offizieller Beitrag

how do i find the folder jdownloader is using?

If you know a least part of the file name you can use find -name <part_of_name>
    https://linux.die.net/man/1/find

Or you use locate
    https://linux.die.net/man/1/locate

There is also a locate plugin

Finally you can check the logs of the container.

• ok so i first did a search of a know file file. took a while but found it.
    I then did a search of one of the files jdownloader says is done, but the file is not found.

heres the log from jdownloader, i cleared it before i downloaded, so this is from the last download that says is done.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just had a look at the page on hub.docker

With -u $(id -u) you specify the user that runs jdownloader. Then the files are in the path you specified with
    -v ~/Downloads:/root/Downloads

If you did not change anything, they should be in the home directory and then /Downloads. So if you run jdownloader as user "docker1" the files should be in

/home/docker1/Downloads

• tnx, i didnt use cli to install, i filled in the container after hitting run.

i'll remove and follow the guide.

i should have known that something was up as in the docker setup, i selected /config and setup a folder for jdownloader. but no setup files are in the folder.
    i looked in the home folder and have one folder for docker1 and in that folder is just my nextcloud compuse yml

• how do i list the files on my os drive.
    after some reading it seems the bind points are wrong and the files are saved on my os drive in the docker directory.
    find did not find a known file.
    when i use
    ls /dev/sdc
    no directory shows.
    sorry for being a newb.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!