SOLVED: NUT 4.0.13-1 issues with CyberPower UPSs

• I have two brand new CyberPower UPSs and both of them have connection issues with OMV 4 using the NUT plugin 4.0.13-1. One is a CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W. The other is a CyberPower BRG1500AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W. Both are supposed to be compatible with the usbhid-ups driver. Both have problems communicating over USB to the server (HP Z400). If I stop the UPS service and restart it, it works normally for a while, then loses communication again.

Edit to add: I forgot to add that both of these UPSs communicate fine with a computer running Windows with the CyberPower PowerPanel software!

Typical log messages when I use either of the UPS mentioned above.

Code
    Oct  5 11:54:06 OPENMEDIAVAULT upsmon[1562]: Poll UPS [ups@localhost] failed - Driver not connected
    Oct  5 11:54:06 OPENMEDIAVAULT upsmon[1562]: UPS ups@localhost is unavailable
    Oct  5 11:54:11 OPENMEDIAVAULT upsmon[1562]: Poll UPS [ups@localhost] failed - Driver not connected
    Oct  5 13:58:09 OPENMEDIAVAULT upsd[5888]: Data for UPS [ups] is stale - check driver

Previously, I had a CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1000VA/600W connected to the server using the usbhid-ups driver and never had any communications issues. I've tried changing the USB cable and also the USB port on the server but I still have problems with the two new UPSs.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!