Error when I try to delete a shared folder, which is on a missing disk. OMV4

• I removed some disks from my setup.
    The shared folder, offbackups, on those disks shows up in the shared folder list as Referenced=Yes. I believe this makes it impossible to delete the shared folder.
    The underlying devices are long gone. They were /dev/sdi /dev/sdj /dev/sdk.
    There is a new /dev/sdi, that was not one of the original disks. This disk is seen, and has a different shared folder, extbackup, on it.

When I try to edit the shared folder I get the following error:
    Error #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='3c5d1e56-14cc-43db-8d3a-eb89a662e7fd']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(231): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.fil...', '3c5d1e56-14cc-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

I do not see the shared folder in the fstab, and when I type mount it is not there.
    I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to get rid of this phantom shared folder, please.

Thanks,
    Ian

mount:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I suspect that you have some service configured to use that share. OMV won't let you delete the share if some service reference it. The plugin resetperm has an extra feature that tells you about that.

Be smart - be lazy. Clone your rootfs.
    OMV 5: 9 x Odroid HC2 + 1 x Odroid HC1 + 1 x Raspberry Pi 4

• Thanks Adoby. after installing resetperm, I went back to shared folders -> Shared Folder in Use, which showed me where my shared folder was referenced. I was able to delete the reference and the shared folder. Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!