renew certificate let's encrypt

• Hello,Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 10 days (on 18 Oct 19 13:44 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of theirtotal lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that meansrenewing 30 days before expiration. Seehttps://letsencrypt.org/docs/integration-guide/ for details.I received this email, which is why I worried, maybe I didn't set something up for the auto renewal.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think you can ssh into your server and run certbot renew

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• root@OMVxxx:/var/log/letsencrypt# certbot renew
    Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No renewals were attempted.
    root@OMVxxx:/var/log/letsencrypt#

• Hi all !
    could you please help with renewal of the Let's Encrypt certificate ?
    It's expired since yesterday, and It has not been renewed automatically
    This is what I found into the log file from the config folder:

cronjob running on Sat Sep 21 02:08:00 CEST 2019
    Running certbot renew
    Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Processing /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/*********.duckdns.org.conf
    Cert not yet due for renewal

The following certs are not due for renewal yet:
    /etc/letsencrypt/live/********.duckdns.org/fullchain.pem expires on 2019-12-13 (skipped)
    No renewals were attempted.
    No hooks were run.

How to perform a manual renewal ?

Thanks

• Hi everyone, apologies to bring back this thread to active, but what if the docker container itself was not mapped to ports 443 and 80 but instead, as some guides suggest, to 444 and 81 with redirection? That was after following this guide that created a docker-compose file to use for installing MariaDB and NextCloud... I keep port 80 for http and the actual OMV WebUI.

So I successfully log inside the "letsencrypt" container but when I run certbot renew I get the following error (replaced my subdomain with XXXXX):

I made sure my modem/router has again open port 80->81 whilst keeping 443->444 to OMV 4.x as usual; I can access NextCloud from outside just fine. But I am not sure if the error of Problem binding to port 80 refers to the external ports of Docker itself, eventually, and not OMV server?

I asked this question here too in the thread for Q&As regarding NextCloud, MariaDB and Let'sEncrypt installation. Thanks in advance for your tips/assistance/insight.

OpenMediaVault 6.9.13-1 • Intel NUC NUC6CAYH • Intel Celeron J3455 • 2x4GB RAM • Samsung 870 QVO 4TB • USB Boot (System)

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Konsti ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!