Errors on Shared Folder tab, Plex, etc due to failling disk

• Hello all,

I had a setup with a Raspberry Pi4b 4Gb + 2 external disk (sda: WD Elements Desktopp 2TB + sdb:WD elements 1TB).
    Last week, the first disk started to fail. I though that it would be the case, bought a docking station to work with it and any additional disks but it really is the disk failling.
    Now I have the setup the way you see below.
    No sda device anymore, only sdb, c and d.

Due to this, I cannot manually remake the missing folders. I keep receiving errors even while trying to make new shared folders on the new disks...

How can I solve this?

I cannot erase neither of the shared folders highlighted below:

Below the error in the Plex Server Tab

I suppose there is some kind of easy way out of this but I could not find it while searching. Found similar issues but usually it get solved with a new disk insertion or something like that and I could not get around it. (And basically don't have the needed knowledge)

Thank you in advance for any help and advice!

• Hi!

Thanks! resetperms-plugin was the way to go so that I could check what to do (remove), step by step.
    That and a couple of reboots and finally managed to remove everything from the old disk.
    Setting up new folders now and Plex is already running without errors :D

Thank you very much!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!