Unable to mount and share a NTFS 3TB HDD (but able to mount a NTFS 64GB USB) on OMV5

• Hi! Some days ago i bought the new Raspberry Pi 4, in order to use it with OMV.

I followed this video from Techno Dad Life to do the installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-86J2hYEjg

I see it's recommended to format/clear disks to use them with OMV, but since almost 3TB is a lot of data, I prefered to try doing it without clearing the disk.

So I plugged the disk into the RPi, and watched how it auto-mounted on the "File Systems" section. But, at the time of adding a shared folder with this device, the device doesn't show up.

My investigation lead me to this thread in this forum in which another user has the same problem. I follow that steps ( omv-confdbadm read conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint ), but get a "Failed to execute command..." long error.

What keeps me annoyed about this, is that I tried the same steps with a 64GB usb, and everything works fine!! (I must mention i have ntfs.3g installed).

I please ask for some help or advisement.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!