FTP subfolder share won't show

• My subfolder share won't show up as a FTP folder. I have a shared folder "data" with a relative path to "data/". This shared folder is shared by SMB (but not by FTP). Then I created a folder structure through SMB like "data/work/project x". After that I created a new shared folder "work" with a relative path to the already existing "data/work/". This shared folder is shared by FTP. Both shares have their own group that gives them read/write permissions.

My user that has access to the work group cannot see this share when he logs in with FTP. I have double checked the shares permissions and everything seems to be in place. Then, when I give that user access to the data group, it can see the work share. But I don't want to give that user access to all data, I want him to only have access to the work share. It looks like the subfolder shares are only accessible when you also have access to the upper level.

How to get this working correctly?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!