Proxmox On OMV 4

• Good evening,

I would like to test Proxmox for virtualization, while keeping my OMV.
    Logically if I understand correctly I go to the plugin OMV-Extras and I install the kernel proxmox it should install it?

Can someone tell me if that's right?

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would like to test Proxmox for virtualization, while keeping my OMV.

That's no go, both omv and proxmox take full control of the system clashing at some point, plus some conflicting packages. Clean install proxmox and then use omv as virtual machine guest.

The proxmox kernel install button s there to provide a kernel wit the built-in zfs modules, and avoid building them with dkms which sometimes fail

• thanks for your return

But if I install Proxmox (or Vpshere) I find myself with the incapacity to access my local data from my machine from my VMs is currently the problem that I encounter :/

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!