Problem mounting raid array through OMV web interface (V5.05)

• Using OMV 5.05 on HP N36L; create a raid array then when using the omv web interface mounting /dev/md0 (xfs raid5) I get the following error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run fstab 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working from collections import Iterable, Mapping /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function) debian: ---------- ID: create_filesystem_mountpoint_aa00a528-3306-452d-aa79-eed78b6d26c7 Function: file.accumulated Result: True Comment: Accumulator create_filesystem_mountpoint_aa00a528-3306-452d-aa79-eed78b6d26c7 for file /etc/fstab was charged by text Started: 07:56:55.678252 Duration: 1.506 ms Changes: ---------- ID: append_fstab_entries Function: file.blockreplace Name: /etc/fstab Result: True Comment: No changes needed to be made Started: 07:56:55.681034 Duration: 6.059 ms Changes: ---------- ID: mount_no_bind_mountpoint_aa00a528-3306-452d-aa79-eed78b6d26c7 Function: mount.mounted Name: /srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-thomas-omv-raid5 Result: False Comment: mount: /srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-thomas-omv-raid5: /dev/md0 already mounted or mount point busy. Started: 07:56:55.688616 Duration: 381.677 ms Changes: Summary for debian ------------ Succeeded: 2 Failed: 1 ------------ Total states run: 3 Total run time: 389.242 ms

Can anyone explain how to avoid the error?

I need to mount the raid array so that I can create shared folders and use the storage for backups.

The system currently has the array formed from /dev/sda..sdd (4 internal 2TB disks), with system booting from external USB disk (/dev/sde). I am running with 6GB memory.

Richard

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can anyone explain how to avoid the error?

How have you set this up? this False Comment: mount: /srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-thomas-omv-raid5: /dev/md0 already mounted or mount point busy. implies that you are attempting to mount the raid manually.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!