OMV 5.0.5 - Unable to Add Two Nics.

• I have recently installed OMV 5.0.5 on a Server with two Integrated Nics and One PCIE Nic(Intel X550 10GBe)

I have tried adding two nics from the web interface as well as the omv-firstaid command. In the Web Interface the Application is not able to save the configuration and hangs. However using the omv-firstaid command I am able to add a Nic, but when i add the other nic. The first nic goes down and there is only One IP left that is the latest NIC which I added.

I am trying to add the IP address: 192.168.1.32 to the Integrated NIC (Intel 1210) and the IP address: 192.168.3.8 to the 10GB Nic.

I have tried the command: monit restrat omv-engined and then start the omv-firstaid but still I end up with only one nic. The OS is only accepting One NIC it can either be the Intel 10GB Nic or the Integrated 1GB Nic.

Please request you to guide me in this regards, your help will be highly appreciated. I am a noob to NON-Windows environment.

Thanks

• Ok, Got it sorted.

The Command I ran was:

ip addr flush dev ens6

Where ens6 was the name of the network adapter.

Then I went to the GUI and added the Network card ens6 and it added and the configuration was saved easily.

So, Now I have Two NICs working alright.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!