Publish on different ip address

• Hello,

I've been using OMV4 on few machines for quite some time, and I've decided to expand my skills on using doker-gui.
    I'm trying to run gitlab image on my machine (which was successful using gui) but I have to use proxy ports (2222:22, 445:443: 8085:80). I've learned that it is possible to publish docker image to listen on different ip instead of different port without using reverse proxy such as ngix (if not sure I'm getting this part correct). Most tutorials online just define port forwarding for desired ip:port pair and nothing else, however when I'm even trying to save such setting in gui it always returns an error (driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint name; bind failed on port). Is this possible only with macVlan networking setup? It seems a little counter intuitive to me that I could just define ip for my docker to listen on without registering vNic since I don't see any reason router would route those packets to my phy nic in the first place.

I've looked on forum and googled a little but nothing comes up other than post about static ip, which ended with reverse proxy solution.

Thanks you :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!