Linking Containers

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have to be missing something simple.

I'm trying to get a deluge container to run through PIA's openvpn container. I prefer deluge to transmission, and for some reason the deluge+vpn container I tried from dockerhub isn't cooperating. So I set off to figure out linking them

The containers work fine individually.

Once I start the PIA container, I can bash in and get my IP, and it's pulling an IP from PIA

Deluge works fine, but I want it to go through the VPN container. Upon reading further it seems links is the way to try this, but I'm clearly not setting it up correctly as I get multiple errors (basically just saying link is invalid, but I've quadruple checked and it's right, so clearly I'm missing something else)

Thanks for any help

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well, I've made some progress... I can now deploy both containers together, I no longer get the error that it can't find my PIA container. Only problem, is while PIA is getting it's IP from the VPN Service, Deluge is still getting it's IP from the host.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!