Not able to remove "Missing" file system

• Hi, i'm having this since the begging i started to play with OMV (appx 2 years) and now after fresh upgrade to 4.1 I would like to solve it.

In File system table I'm getting this record (everything is N/A) and status = Missing. I'm not able to remove it most probably because it is saying that this record is referenced. Any idea how to get what is referencing to it? Or any idea how to get rid of this record?

In config i have only three records in mntent:

Thanks for any help.

• Yes for sure, but honestly i'm a bit lost how can i determine it.

You can use the "Resetperms"-plugin to determine the references.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Resetperms was my first try as well but i'm getting this error:

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/resetperms'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/resetperms.inc(45): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.res...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceResetPerms->getSettings(NULL, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ResetPerms', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

I'm kind of stucked :( thanks for any hints

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!